Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Nutcracker

I figured this might as well go here, too, since I actually drew it, and there is technically a face in it. Though, it's not set in stone that all drawings here must have a face in them. I mean, just because the name of the blog is Face Dances and the tag line is about drawing faces. Why limit myself, right? And anyway, it's my blog and I can do whatever I want....within reason according to the google monster.

Christmas Nutcracker
created with Paper by 53 and pic monkey

So, here is our Christmas card from last year, Mr. Nutcracker. I added the gingerbread man and the candy cane frame in pic monkey if I remember correctly.

Oh, and Happy New Year, and thanks for visiting, you one individual person! 
☺☻☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.