Monday, January 6, 2014

It was a Twilight Zone New Year's Marathon

Even though we don't have the SyFy channel (since we no longer have cable, which I don't even miss!) my husband still enjoys ringing in the New Year with the Twilight Zone Marathon. So, we just watch the entire series on Netflix.  

'Mr. Dingle, Strong Man' Twilight Zone via facedances.blogspot.com
made with paper by 53
When I saw this two-headed alien pop up on screen in the the episode, "Mr. Dingle, The Strong", I laughed so hard. I just had to draw them. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the twilight zone hehehehe BTW, the Women's Circle Traveling Art Journal is going to start soon. Since you would like to participate and we would love to have you participate, stop by the blog to check the details!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.